Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bad Mommy-Bad Mommy!!!!

Ok, I was debating on sharing this or not, but I decided too anyway!!! LOL! So my girls have been begging me to take them to the golf course to blow air-horns when the golfers hit the balls. (my idea a while back) WELL, WE WENT LAST NIGHT! LOL! It was the funniest thing I think I have ever done, with my kids anyway!! We had so MUCH FUN! And we ticked off a couple golfers, they jumped in there golf cart and started chasing us! Kirsti was freaking! Ha-Ha!!! I was laughing SO HARD, I could hardly drive!!!!! Now for those of you who are thinking, "HOW RUDE", it wasn't rude at all---it was all out of fun, & it was very harmless!!!! and hey, what's a little MORE noise?????????? Besides our BIG MOUTHS! HA-HA!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is funny. You are so funny! I love the blanket you made Charlie. So nice and thoughtful of you.