Saturday, June 14, 2008

And then there are the NERDS at lagoon!

I ended up going on two whole rides at lagoon with my snuggle face and my Sister Sammi, John and I were having too much fun entertaining Landon, anyway us girls had a BALL together! We went on the white rollar coaster and the Rocket!!!! LOL! This was my Sisters first time ever at lagoon, (she just moved here from Arizona) and she had so much fun with Shan, her favorite ride was the wicked. Shan's too:) p.s. Kirsti is on vacation with her Mom and step Dad and other little bro. We miss her like crazy! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi! ALL your pictures are so dang cute. I loved looking at them. Looks like you guys had so so much fun. It was SO good to see you too. You're so much fun and I miss you. I wish we could see eachother more often! Thank goodness for blogs! Your Hubby is so funny and you have a darling family. We are so blessed! :) Love ya. P.S. You and Shan really really look like sisters just like you and your Mom!