Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day to John!!!!!!!

Landon made a gift at daycare for John for Father's day, and he was so excited to give it to his Daddy, he helped him open it of course and his Daddy was so cute with him as always:) It was a wood block painted with a picture of Landon's hands on it! SO PRECIOUS! It said..."Daddy's hands to hold." Landon also colored a picture for him, or should I say scribbled! HA! ....John got shoes, and new summer clothes from me and the girls. I also made a big breakfast for John and our family, and he loved it, mainly for the fact that he didn't have to cook it, he is usually the breakfast chef on the weekends:) Kirsti is still on vacation, but her and John went and had lunch together last week to celebrate Father's day:) He wanted me to go, but I told him next time, I ususally always go, but I felt that he needed to go just him and her and spend some quality Father-Daughter time together, they don't get to do that near enough!

No comments: