skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tonight we met some friends at the park, we had KFC for dinner, just sat and visited and let the kids play, Landon had a ball. He loves the park, big Sister is so cute with him, & although she was visiting with friends, she took him down the big slide many times, And Landon and London had fun playing with the drinking fountain, and YES! I was having major anxiety from all the germs tonight! UGGGG!!!!!!! Thank goodness for antibacterial wipes!!!!!! And the bath tub! LOL! It was so cute, cause Landon got so tired, and got his blankie and went and layed on the park bench....After the park we stopped for ice-cream at Ice-berg! YUMMY! Shan and I were having a laughing attack there! HA-HA! Long story! But surely a fun memory for us to look back on! :)
1 comment:
Cute pics. I want to know the funny story!
Post a Comment