Thursday, July 3, 2008
Happy 4th Anniversary!!!
Happy 4th Anniversary to us! It's July 3rd, John and I have been together for many years, and today we have been married for four! Where does the time go? John, you make me so HAPPY! You truly are the love of my life! You tell me that, but YOU ARE MINE! Thank you for never giving up on us!!! For that I am so grateful, because look at us now! I couldn't ask for a more sweeter, loving Husband than you! You spoil me!!! And I love it! And I spoil you right back! LOL! I love you Hubby! SO VERY MUCH! Thank you for all that you do, for all that you are, and for loving me so much! I am so in love with you! And a great big thank you for giving us such an adorable Son!!!!! (Our baby Monkey!) You are the best daddy ever!!!!! Love always Tawn:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Happy, Happy, Anniversary! Hope it is a good one. Do something fun!
xoxo
Post a Comment