Thursday, July 17, 2008
Memory
MEMORY (fun idea Taryn)
Fun if you want to participate.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog, and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Tawnia-
Here are some of my memories...First I have to start with your darling laugh that was so contagious that I had to laugh too! Next I will never forget the morning of 9/11 when you and I sat across form each other and we were trying to figure out what the heck just happened to our country....Third would have to be all of the "talks" that we had about life and I will always remember how excited your were to be getting married to John :) And lastly I will always remember what a great person and friend you are!
Oh and I forgot to add all of the lunches we ate at Subway :)
Post a Comment