Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our fun day of fishing!

Today we decided to go up into the mountains (our favorite place to be) and go fishing. We went to Payson lake, it was so beautiful and so much fun! The drive was so amazing! Landon was so cute, him and his Daddy caught five fish, we brought home four. A fun day it was. I look like a total bum, but I had to get a pic with my little monkey and his first fish of the summer:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You're brave. I can not stand to look at dead fish. Rob brought some home from Payson lake. He went Sat morning. He put the fish in my face and had the fish mouth "eat me" I freaked out. I dont like fish. I dont like to ear them. I like to see them in pretty aquariums and that is about it!!!!

Sarah said...

Oh, and I love the B&W pic of your boys!