Monday, July 14, 2008

My new swing!

John gave me this swing for our 4th Anniversary. I LOVE IT! And as you can see, Landon and Abby love it also! It's so relaxing especially in the later evenings:) Great gift Hubby! Thanks!! I love you so very much, you spoil me too much! And I agree when you were saying that you want to stain our backyard fence like the front yards, after looking at these pics, I will have to agree!!!! I didn't realize how rugged it looked! he-he!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Happy Anniversary Tawn! Just wanted to let ya know that I still look at your blog because your so great at keeping it up! I adore your family and you all look so great! We should really think about a backyard BBQ soon so I can see your cute kids!!!

Sarah said...

That looks awesome, comfy, pretty, cozy, fun, and awesome! Another cute pic of the little man too!