skip to main |
skip to sidebar
John took our three kids out to Stansburry today to visit his Dad and Step Mom and they all had lots of fun (I worked-yippee) Anyway John sent me this picture, and as cute as it is of the kids standing next to the horses, I FLIPPED OUT FOR THE FACT THAT MY SON HAS HIS HAND IN HIS MOUTH! YES, IT'S THE GERM FREAK SPEAKING HERE, JOHN TEXT ME "OH IT'S ONLY A LITTLE HORSE POOP HONEY!" VERY FUNNY!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!! UGGGG!!!!!! Come to find out it's jerkey he is chomping on, but still.....OH HOW I WISHED I COULD OF BEEN THERE!!!!! LOL!

>
1 comment:
Cute pic. I took the kids to Farm Country yesterday and we were feeding the goats some corn. Well Avery Belle decided to pick up some goat poo and feed it to them. YUCK. I freaked out of course. Oh well, kids will be kids!
Post a Comment