Sunday, August 3, 2008

I MISS HER SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

This is Roxie, she is our "sweetest girl in this world!" She is in heaven, she got cancer and we had to put her down two years ago, it was one of the hardest things we've ever had to do! And I find myself missing her so much sometimes! Too this day I really really miss her! She was my little best friend! I think she loved me more than I loved her, and THAT WAS ALOT! She would follow me wherever I would go, up and down the stairs all through out our house, and I loved it! She was such a good girl and so sweet! We all enjoyed her so much, and I just wanted to share this, and I really hope Roxie knows how much she was loved and still to this very day she is loved and missed very much!!!! Sweet dreams sweet girl!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh....:( Im sorry. I didnt know you lost a dog. So sad. Loosing a pet is so hard. xoxo