Monday, August 25, 2008

FIRST DAY OF JR. HIGH SCHOOL!

As you all know from my last couple postings....Shan started Jr. High school today! I went into work a little late cause of course I wanted to be there and to get a cute picture of her all ready for her first day, she looks beautiful as ever! She makes me so proud, and she makes her Mommy cry happy tears!!!! She is growing up so fast, and I am so grateful for how sweet of a young Lady she has become! I love her so very much! ...............then after school, a group of kids walked home(AND YES-I HAVE MAJOR ANXIETY KNOWING SHE IS WALKING) but I'm trying to deal with it. LOL! Anyway, her good friend Ciara came over after school and they hung out for a while. I snapped a few pics of them also:)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I cant belive how grown up she is. Good luck with all the drama that comes along with Jr High!

Clarke Family said...

What a cutie! I hope she loves school! Boys...dating...drama Wahoo! I know Shan is a great girl so she will have a blast!

Diana said...

SO-O pretty!