skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It feels great to be back home! We went away for the past three days and went bowhunting! We do this each year! My Husband is big on hunting, and I go to support him and to have fun camping! As much as we love it, it's always so good to come back home! We all had so much fun though! And we cannot wait to go camping again! We are all exhaused! Our little monkey fell asleep about 5 minutes into our drive on the way home. We were in Salina, about three hours South of Salt Lake. I love this picture! We took our little Abby girl also, she was so good! She loves to go camping! Shan is staying one more night with Uncle Jimmy, Aunt Suzanna, and cousin KK. Enjoy all our pics, I did a few different postings, we took a ton of pics, but how could we resist! Having so much fun!
1 comment:
SO MUCH FUN! I love to camp too! I'm dying to see you and your family, wanna plan a BBQ sometime?
Post a Comment