Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Daughter start Jr. High School tomorrow!!!!

My sweet Shanlee starts Jr. High School tomorrow August 25th! And I can't believe it! I just cannot let it sink in!!!! This is my baby girl!!! She is so excited, and I am so excited for her, I know she is gonna do wonderful, she makes me so proud! She is seriously the sweetest girl with the biggest heart I have ever known! She amazes me more and more everyday! I thank God daily for her, I am so blessed!!!! I wanted to post this to wish her luck, and to remind her once again what she means to me, and HOW VERY MUCH I LOVE YOU DEAR DAUGHTER!!!!!!! You are growing up yes, but you will always be Mommy's sweet snuggle face!!!! Here are a couple pics from her first days of 5th and 6th grade! And the last one was just taken a couple weeks ago, Such a DOLL!!!!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Tawn your such a good mother shan is absolutley stunning! she is such a sweetheart. So cute.