Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bed time snack....

I was getting ready to give Landon his bath and put his pj's on, and he decides he wants something to eat, (AGAIN!) He gets into the pantry and points to the rice crispies, I thought..."ok-that's easy enough!" So as he's eating, I thought cereal does sound good, but I want some berry crunch, so I get my cereal, and Landon wants a bite, after his bite of mine, he pushes his bowl aside and points to his rice crispies and says "mommy's" Ha-Ha!!! He wanted my berry crunch!!!!!!
Little scavenger took my cereal! So cute!
Landon is so much fun, and he is soooo funny!
Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha-Ha Mommy, what's yours is mine!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

He is such a doll! (Can I call him that?)He know's waht he wants for sure! It's so funny because if we eat dinner early then right before bed my kids want cereal too!

Taryn said...

I was just scrolling down and saw your Cowboys star! So awesome to know that there are other COWBOYS FANS! Adam has been a die-hard fan since birth and he's convinced me and Carson that we like em to :) Hope this season is a good one!!

Sarah said...

That is so funny and cute~