Saturday, September 27, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!

John got home today, rather than tomorrow, he was so homesick! Six days was enough! And for us also, we missed him so much! And as you can see, he missed us so much too! Him and Landon melt my heart! SO ADORABLE! John called and then text me to tell me he was pulling into the neighborhood, I told Landon Daddy's almost home, and he ran over to the window like he always does! HE WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE HIS DADDY! SO CUTE! John can't wait till he's a little older so he can take him! But I say "NO WAY!" he-he!
John always holds Landon down and tickles him, and gives kisses, so cute!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, Tender! That is so cute. Ya, that is a long time to be away.

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Oh my goodness, that is SO cute and sweet! Love it! Glad he's back safe and sound.

Mandos said...

Six days is a long time for Daddy to gone. I'm glad he came home safe.
I love the pictures. They are soo fun!

Taryn said...

Well did he get a deer?