Monday, September 8, 2008

Barn Yard Buddies!

I took Landon to "Gardner's Village" on Friday, he rode on the Pony's, and then we went into the petting zoo, he LOVED IT! Mommy too, we had a little date just him and I. John was working, and Shan was busy with her friends, so just me and my little Monkey went. We had a great time together. He's SOOOO CUTE!!!! And SOOOO FUNNY! John kept texting me saying to wait to go, but I had been looking forward to it all day. We will go again Hubby!
Giddy-up horsy!
I love this pic! The Lama's were hilarious!
The baby goats were so cute!
It was so funny, Landon was a little hesitant to get real close to the pigs! Finally I talked him into it by telling him if he got a picture with them, he could ride on the pony's again. IT WORKED! he-he!
All the animals were so friendly and so calm, except for this white chicken that Landon kept chasing all around! LOL!
I could tell Landon really liked the feel of the the sheeps wool. And he loved petting the horses.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute pictures. Sounds and looks like fun. Landon is brave touching all those pets!

Clarke Family said...

Isn't Gardner Village so great! Let me tell you when I leave work those animals do not smell very good! lol