Friday, September 26, 2008

A fun Friday night out!

Me and my Mom and Landon went over to Jordan Landing tonight and had dinner, and just visited and got caught up on things! We don't do it often enough, but when we do, we have so much fun, my Mom is my Hero! I love her so very much! She is such a good Grandma. After we ate we walked around and they had a band there, Landon just stood there and stared! SO CUTE!!!! My Mom danced around and everyone stared at her!!!! ha-ha! Oh and yes, that is a giraffe you see in picture #1. He had to take his giraffe to dinner, and had to feed it also! LOL!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute. I love going out to eat with family. So much fun. Your Mom is awesome.

LISA said...

Margo truly is THE best. I used to always call her my second mom but the truth is for many years she was my only mom. I dont know what I woulda done without her back then!

oh and to answer your Q's! I am not homesick AT ALL! i LOVE LOVE china and i have made SO many amazing friends here that i'll keep for a lifetime. i wouldnt trade these experiences for single thing in the whole world. i know im here for a reason. BUT i have to fly back to the states to get a new visa real quick in a couple days! im sad to leave but ill be right back!