To play this game, answer the questions below and then put the answer into a google image search and pick a picture from the first 3 pages of results. Save them onto your desk top so you can add the pics to your answers. Then just delete from desktop afterwards....Please don't spoil the fun. Thanks Taryn! That was lots of fun, and now I'm excited to see other's:)
1. First name: Tawnia
This is my name in Chinese writing
2. Last name: Allen
There is a Allen Mountain, and that is just awesome
considering the mountains are John and I's most
favorite place to be together!
3. Age: 36
4. Place I would like to visit:
I would love to go to Alaska! John and I had
a trip planned and then I found out I was pregnant with
Landon, so we decided to cancel it, and that's ok, he is well
worth it, we will get there some day!
5. Favorite vacation spot:
Sea World California
6. First job: Albertsons bakery
I also helped as a bagger, it was way fun!
7. Past pet: Roxie="Our sweetest girl in this world!"
We had to lay her down because she got cancer!
We miss her SO MUCH!
8. Favorite treat: POPCORN!
YUMMY!
9. Favorite food: Mexican food!
Chips and salsa are the BEST!
10. Bad habit: I stress and worry about my kids too much!
This quote surely helps though!!! LOL! I bet you all agree!
11. College major: I didn't go to college, my major right now is being a good Mommy:) he-he!
12. Mood right now: Tired and Sad
I'm really missing my Husband, he's still
hunting, won't be back till Sunday!


















3 comments:
That was so fun to see! And hey if you need something to do this weekend while John is gone, come to the What Women Want show. I have free tickets for admission I can e-mail to you! I'd love to see you :)
I also love popcorn and mexican food and blow horns, geez creepy!! LOL
Ok, I will do this but it might take me a few days!
Post a Comment