Monday, September 22, 2008

A basket full of FUN!

Shanlee was giving Landon rides down the stairs in the laundry basket, and as you can see, he was loving it! We are trying our best to keep him nice and entertained while Daddy is hunting! It's gonna be a long week! LOL! That's ok, we will have lots of fun! Shan is so cute with her baby Brother, she is at that age where she loves to be with her friends, but she always still takes the time out for her little brother, she's so sweet with him! And Landon just adores her! Mommy too!
Having so much fun!
Shan is the best big Sister ever!
I love my bis Sister so much!
Hold on tight Mommy says!!!
Such a little HAM!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so funny and cute. Lincoln would love that but I would not dare to do it! What a great big sister!

Peg said...

Your kids are so cute. I really enjoyed meeting you. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I really enjoy hearing from people.

Taryn said...

Couldn't help but giggle when I saw Landon's face on the last pic! My kids pull each other around too, we are on our third laundry basket :) Good thing they are cheap!