Monday, September 15, 2008

Ok I am in Tears! HAPPY TEARS!

So I just posted that post about my sweet daughter, and I walked away from the computer for a few minutes to go down stairs to find that my Husband did ALL THE LAUNDRY! We are talking probably 10 or more loads! NO JOKE! He left me a little note on the washer that says: "Hi Honey as you can tell nothing got done around the house today other than laundry, Landon's clothes on the floor (one small pile) have all been spray n washed, hope your smiling Love you, John."
How sweet is that?????? Then I come back up stairs and find this message below that Shanlee wrote to me while I was down stairs for those few minutes. I can't tell you how lucky I am, and how blessed I feel----and not just because I have a Husband that did all the laundry today for me, and a daughter that writes her Mommy sweet notes all the time.......I feel so blessed just because I have the best family and friends that I could have ever hoped for!!!! I have my health, I have a happy, loving home, The best Husband in this world, the sweetest kids and.....
I JUST LOVE MY LIFE!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, so, so, so, nice! Love that.

Angie said...

I am so jealous. You do have a great husband!

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

That would rule! You're a lucky girl! :)