Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SO PRECIOUS!

I just adore sleepy pics, they are so precious, and they just melt my heart! I have always enjoyed sitting and staring and watching my kids sleep. It's just one of those moments that I love! SO SWEET!

1 comment:

Tawn said...

SON! (Our little Monkey) You will never know how happy you have made me and your Daddy! You are the best thing that him and I could of ever hoped for! You melt Mommy's heart, and you make me so happy! Let me tell you something...You are the highlight of your Daddy's day! Of his life! He loves you more than anything! I love to watch him with you! He is the best Daddy you could have ever wanted! And your Sister, she is so cute with you, she loves you so so much! Both your sister's do. You are one lucky little boy! So loved and SO ADORABLE! sweet dreams sweet boy! Love from Mommy