Friday, October 3, 2008

The cutest Turtle I've ever seen!

I love posting! CAN YOU TELL??? LOL! I'm hooked! Thanks to Sarah! he-he! AND I LOVE IT SARAH, thanks for introducing me to the blogging world, it's my new way of scrapbooking! And not to mention, it takes much less time! Anyway I wanted to also share Landon's 2nd Halloween, which of course was last year! He was a little Turtle! When I seen this costume online, I had to have it! AND DOESN'T HE JUST MAKE THE CUTEST DARN LITTLE TURTLE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!! I gotta say though, he surely moves faster than a Turtle! HA! Such a serious faced little turtle, he didn't quite know what was going on. Check out that adorable bunny and cute ladybug!!!! There are two cute ladybugs, Landon's little friend Madison came over for a bit to go trick or treating. And then there's my HOTTIE HUSBAND, and beautiful Mom! I just love Halloween!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Well so far he has had 2 AWESOME CUTE ADORABLE costumes! Love the turtle. So unique. Such a little man. You're SO welcome! Blogging is too much fun and your right, so easy. Great way to share with family and friends! xoxo

Diana said...

How stinking cute!! what is he going to be THIS year??