skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's been raining all day! I know it sounds crazy, but I love the rain, I love to watch the rain, and I love to listen to the rain, most people don't, but I do! Rather than depressing like alot of people say, I think it's beautiful! The funnest thing is to go out on our back patio and sit and swing and build a fire, and listen to the rain coming down on the awning. Or to cuddle up and snuggle up and watch a movie. I think the rain is relaxing.
3 comments:
Me too!!
I love the rain too Tawn it's my favorite! Yes i'm in New York and it rained the first 4 days i was there! it was phenomenal. it's gorgeous here i love it.. i miss seeing you and the rest of the fam! hope everything is going well! love ya!
-Diana
I'm with you! I love to go out back under the awning with a blanket and a good book! The rain also makes me sleepy and I could nap all day when it's raining outside.
Post a Comment