Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Little Stranger!

I wanted to post a couple pictures of Kirsti! (my teenage step-daughter for those of you that don't know) I guess this is what you call that teenage look! HA! It must be, Or maybe just the Kirsti look! LOL! I actually got these pics off her myspace so I could post them, Kirsti has not been over in over a month! We miss her! She's just at that age where she wants to stay at home so she can be with her friends! It's all about the friends at this age, Shan is the same way right now, although she lives with us so her Dad (like John) is going through the same thing! There are times that I almost feel guilty cause Kirsti is rarely in any of our pics, but like my Husband says......you can't take a picture of someone that's not there! :( Anyway, she's so pretty, and such a TEENAGER! We love and miss her very much!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! She sure is growing up. I remember seeing her over at Steph and Cody's all the time when she was little. Poor John, I bet he misses her so much, it's a hard age!

Peg said...

She looks like a typical teenager. What a cutey

Sarah said...

Pretty!

The Cahoon Family said...

Wow Tawn! She is looking very grown up even since last time I saw her. Scarey!