Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Faith!

Today we went to Faith's Birthday, she turned five. She loves Cinderella, so it was a princess party, We all said Landon was the little Prince! LOL! It was lots of fun! They had a magician there that did some pretty awesome tricks! Our favorite was the dove and bunny act, Landon fell in love with the bunny! It was so CUTE! Happy Birthday little Faithy! We love you!!!!! Notice Landon's fruit punch mustache in some of these pics! Ha-Ha!!!!

1 comment:

"Just the Four of Us" said...

Tawnia, thank you so much for coming to Faith's birthday and helping make it so special for Faith. Thank you so much for the cutest blanket! It turned out so great and she just loves it. It wouldnt have been the same without you guy's. I love having you and little Monkey around. Sorry Shan couldnt make it but we love her too! You guys all are truely great people and I really enjoy your company! Tawnia, when I say I love you and your family, I truely mean it! Thanks for being you!