skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This might sound silly, but owell, I wanted to post anyway, for even myself to look back on, but I was on my way to pick up Landon the other day and I was stopped at a light and I looked out my window up into the sky, and there was a heart shape in the clouds! I had to take a 2nd look, and it was still there! I grabbed my phone, and snapped a picture of it! The first thing that came to my mind was "Roxie!" She was saying hello to me, and wanted me to know that everything is ok! I miss that dog more than she will ever know! She is our "sweetest girl in this world!" She was my bestest furry friend! ...My Grandma came to mind also, Love and miss them both so very MUCH!!!!!
Do you see it? It's kinda turned like the ones in the pic of Roxie below
2 comments:
Roxie is cute and I did see your heart.I ran over my cat last week but he survived and is doing great. Im so happy about that but what I really need to do is get me a HORN.
:) Glad you had that moment
Post a Comment