Saturday, November 8, 2008

Landon's 3rd BEE day party!

Landon's birthday party was so much FUN! He LOVES the "BEE MOVIE" He now watches that about 10 times a day.....so that is what his Daddy and I decorated in! He was so excited, and we got him a couple dozen balloons, he really thought that was cool! LOL! He carried them around all through the night....Family and friends came and it was a fun visit! We all pigged out and talked and laughed, the kids all ran around and played. Landon had such a great time! He got so many nice gifts! THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE! .....It's just so hard to believe that he's 3 already! sniffle-sniffle! Our baby boy is getting so big! Enjoy ALL the pics!

4 comments:

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

What fun! Too bad he didn't wear his bee costume! :) That would've been perfect. :)

Melissa said...

Such great pics!!! The b&w pic of the whole family is adorable!

Sarah said...

Sure looks like he is loved. I have said it before and I will say it again. You and your Mom and Shan are SISTERS! All so pretty. Happy 3rd Landon!

The Cahoon Family said...

How cute! I'm sad I missed it. Looks like he had a blast.