Sunday, November 2, 2008

Such a fun night!!!!!

John and I decided to have a BBQ with a few friends and family on Saturday night, we all had so much fun.....great food...great talks, great laughs! AND GREAT PICS! While the guys and the kids were in the back yard having a fire, me and the girls got silly and had Shan get some funny pics of us all. We all had such a good time! It's nice to get a little crazy and silly once in a while! All of us busy Mommy's deserve it! My favorite part of the night was in the leaves!!!! LOL! Enjoy the cute slide show of Me, my friend Karla, my friend Angie, my friend Jackie, and my Sister-in-law Suzanna, they are all so much FUN!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

6 comments:

The Cahoon Family said...

You guys crack me up! I love it. Looks like trouble to me!

Clarke Family said...

You guys are funny! I love all the pics. That's great you guys had a little break and had fun. I would have to agree with the Cahoon family, looks like trouble to me too.

Mandos said...

Looks like you guys had allot of fun. I agree us moms need to act a little crazy every once in awhile! The pictures are great!

Melissa said...

Night's like those are the best!! You are all so dang gorgeous too!

Clarke Family said...

Oh I'm so jealous!! Looks like you had a blast.

ash1

BRAXTIN said...

What a great time we all had! It was so fun, all these girls are so wonderful. It was just as fun as it looked, truely. I love all of you guys, your so much fun! LOVE YOU GUYS..