Friday, November 28, 2008

~Thanksgiving Dinner~

We had such a nice Thanksgiving dinner! All the food was delicious! We actually stayed home this year....My parents are out of town for my baby Sister's Pageant, so John and I decided to have dinner at our home this year, My Brother Nick joined us, along with John's Mom. IT WAS ACTUALLY ALOT OF FUN! Thanks Hubby for all your help! You really are the BEST! I am so grateful for so many things! And I feel so blessed to have my health, my wonderful Husband, my adorable, sweet kids, and for my awesome friends and family! ANOTHER HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR! Oh and to my Brother Nick, thank you for saying the blessing, even though you made us all LAUGH, it was very nice of you! Anyway....enjoy the slide of all our Thanksgiving pics through the day and through out the night!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving with your family. Cute pics and your hair looks really pretty.

The Cahoon Family said...

Aww you guys are so cute! What a sexy family you have