Sunday, November 16, 2008

Up on the ROOF!

Today John decided to get some of our Christmas Lights up on the house while it's still nice weather, and of course Daddy invited Landon to get up on the roof with him! I WAS PANICING THE WHOLE TIME OF COURSE! I got up there myself for a bit, it didn't last long though, I'm not a fan of heights!
I look like a beauty queen! LOL! No make-up on, just being a Sunday bum. By this time, as you can see, LANDON WANTED DOWN FROM THE ROOF! LOL!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Your house looks great! I hung our lights on saturday. It was cold and windy but I'm glad they are done!

The Larsen Family said...

You are a HOOT!! How cute is your family!! I thought I was a picture freak I think you have me beat!!Chat with ya later!!

Sarah said...

You're so funny. First of all. Make up or no make up, your beautiful. You are also brave. I would never get up on the roof. Good idea though I told Rob we need to do the same thing.