Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas night BLIZZARD!

Christmas night we decided to go over to John's brother's house for a bit to visit and take KK her gift, thank goodness they only live about 10 minutes away, it was snowing so HARD! I think West Jordan got the most! Anyway on our way home, we helped a few cars get unstuck! It was actually really fun! John has his huge truck which plows through anything in 4-wheel drive, so when we see those people stuck, we all got out to help except for Landon and Shan!.......I snapped one picture! LOL! It was DANG COLD, but it felt so good to help out! We would hope that someone would do the same for us! When we got home, John got out the snow blower for the 4th time through the day and while he blowed the snow, Landon and I ran through it screaming for about 10 minutes or so..............IT WAS LOTS OF FUN!!!!! Landon was having a ball!!!! SO CUTE!!!! AND SO COLD!!!!!
BRRRRRR!!!!! It's COLD OUT HERE!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Adorable pics!!! I am so glad you had a great Christmas!

"Just the Four of Us" said...

Ha,Ha I hate the snow and cold too Landon...... Ask your Mom why the heck she has you out there..LOL Crazy Lady.. LOVE YA TAWN

Sarah said...

So nice of you guys to help. Good to know there are good people like you guys out there! I cant belive all this snow. We got about 13" out here one day. Crazy! I love the pic of you and Landon. That deserves a frame!