Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Street.....

We took the kids to see Christmas street. It's a neighborhood street and every house on that one street is decorated with the story "The night before Christmas" It's SO PRETTY! Landon was very fascinated with all the lights and the blow-ups (HUH! NO SURPRSIE THERE!) Then we went to a house we visit each year in December to see there decorations, and all I have to say about that one is "you would just have to see it to believe it!" IT'S AMAZING! So beautiful! These pictures don't even show the half of it all! We always get out to look at that one. Shan and her friend Ciara went too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Diana said...

I love christmas street! it never gets old!!

Sarah said...

Oh, I love this post! You got some great pictures. I love driving around and looking at all the lights. I have yet to check out that crazy house in Murray but need too! Have you heard about it? The one that is all nysnc with music.