Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A picture worth a thousand words!

I came across this picture from last year, and had to share! I bust a gutt every time I look at this picture!!!! ISN'T IT THE CUTEST!!!.................Oh our little Landon, you are the smiles in our hearts!!!! You make the Holidays that much more FUN!!!!! We are so Thankful for you!!!! Me and your Daddy and Sissy love you with all of our hearts!!!! You complete our happy little family!!!!

5 comments:

The Jacobsen's said...

I was laughing immediately when I looked at this picture. That is too cute!

Jamie said...

OH MY GOSH i love that little face hes sooo stinking cute i just want to squeeze his cheeks and honk my horn!!! HONK HONK!! k now u need yahoo messenger chica so we can chat!!

Peg said...

I think that is one of the cutest pictures I have seen in a long time. HONK HONK. He is plum adorable.

The Larsen Family said...

How freakin' adorable!! He is the cutest ever!! Graet Pic I love it!!:)

Sarah said...

That is really cute! He looks like he is being so naughty! Funny lil boy.