Sunday, December 21, 2008

A funny little story.....

I originally bought these blocks for Landon's cousin, and I was showing them to Landon, and like most kids he wanted to try them out. Something Mommy should of never agreed too........Well trying them out sometimes leads to more than what you think! LOL! HE LOVED THEM! Him and I played with them that first night and then Daddy and him played! They built things, spelled out my name, made a cage for his toy bear, etc. TOO CUTE! John and I made another trip to the store to get cousin Skyler his own set of blocks!!!!! HA!
Daddy loves to steal kisses too!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's really cute and I bet he loves them. These pics show that! Lincoln loves blocks too and too cute they spelled your name! Cute boys!

Mandos said...

I loved your name spelled out. That was soo much fun. Looks like he got an early Christmas!