Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kirsti's Dance Concert at school.

Wednesday Night Kirsti had a dance concert at her school, it was really neat, they did a dedication to Columbine High School. Kirsti did awesome! It was alot of fun to watch, although afterwards she was a REAL STINKER! She didn't even wanna come say Hi to anyone, she just wanted to go be with her friends! OWELL, we made her come over and say Hi and snap a few pics with us anyways! LOL! And you wouldn't know it from looking at these few pics, but she was TICKED OFF! I would of loved to get more pictures, but I couldn't, she was GONE! I was lucky to get these! SHE IS SUCH A TEENAGER!!!! And a very pretty one I must say!
Waiting for Kirsti to dance. Shan took her friend Ciara.
Landon was so good, he just sat there on Daddy's lap and watched.
Shan, Kirsti and Ty. I loved Kirsti's red dance shirt!
She looked BEAUTIFUL!
Landon, Daddy and Sister Kirsti.
A cute family pic, poor Shan had to stoop down to get in it. LOL!

1 comment:

Mandos said...

Yup! she sounds like a teenager! I'm glad you were able to get a few pictures before she ran off.