Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My daughter moved away!

Ok, so not literally, but she moved down stairs......it's a big change not having her up stairs with John and I and her little Brother!.......but it's a good change for her....the room down there is huge, she is getting older, has friends over constantly and now they can all crank up the music dance, scream, yell and have lots of fun and not worry about waking us or Landon! I guess a good sign that your daughter is really growing up is when she decides to move her room down stairs!!!! SNIFFLE-SNIFFLE!!!!! I love you daughter! I MISS YOU! HA-HA!
Isn't she just so pretty!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

OH boy the fun teenage years begin!! LOL have fun and enjoy it she seems like such a good kid!!I sure wished i lived closer to go to movies and stuff with ya!! the only advise i have is to plant a big cactus under her window so no sneeking out HONK HONK!! lol happy new year~!!

Sarah said...

Yes, so pretty just like her Mom. Cant believe how fast she is growing up. I remember all the little dance recitals and costumes and make up. Loved those pics. Wow!

Melissa said...

Good Luck!! And she is just beautiful!

"Just the Four of Us" said...

Wow! What a great picture. She is so cute!! I know how you feel Braxtin loves it down stairs. It look a long time to get use to it, Its hard letting go. Even if it is just down stairs..LOL Now you have to make an appointment to see your daughter..LOL. Love ya