skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Most people think we are crazy for having 3 dogs! I know my Husband surely does.....he was ok with the two we had, but when I sweetly snuck the 3rd one home, he wasn't too happy! But he has grown to love them all! I love all animals! I have been a animal lover my whole life! Growing up my Mom said I had almost every animal she could think of...dogs, a cat, a bird, hermit crabs, fish, even a turtle one time! LOL! Dogs are my most favorite now as an adult anyway, I love them! Our black lab is Lacy, our Tan lab is Ruby, and out little black mutt is Abby! WE LOVE YOU GIRLS! YOU ALL BRING ALOT OF LOVE & JOY INTO OUR HOME, AND LOTS OF LAUGHS! SOMETIMES SCREAMS! SILLY GIRLS!
Landon loves to chase little Abby around! LOL!
Little Brats would sneak up onto Shan's bed, I busted them once, and had to take pics! he-he!
All they want is Love! They have a heart and soul just as we all do!
For the most part, they stay outside, but in the winter time the two black ones sleep inside, but Ruby, our Tan lab insists on sleeping outside in her dog house. When she comes in, just a few minutes later she's down waiting by the door to go back out. FINE WITH US! LOL!
And as most of you know...this is Roxie, "Our Sweetest girl in this world!"She's in heaven, she got cancer a few years ago, and we had to lay her down, one of the hardest things I've ever had to do! She was truely amazing! John even loved this dog! He loved her so much! He cryed for a couple days after she was gone...we all did! She was my best little friend, she LOVED ME SO MUCH! She followed me around everywhere! The kids adored her! We miss you girl! We think about you all the time, and we will see you again someday, until then, watch over us!
1 comment:
Yes, I do think your crazy! Just cuz I am not a dog lover though. I am seriously afraid of big dogs. I would freak out if I came over to your house. They are cute though and I know they are ALL well taken care of. You have such a heart for animals.
Post a Comment