Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thanks Sis!!!!!

My Sister Jessica who lives in Alaska sent me these four pictures, she took them when her and my other Sister Sammi stopped here for a night on there back to Alaska back in August! LOOK AT THE GREEN GRASS! Oh how I want summer here again!!!!! HA! John and I had to laugh cause Landon's eyes are closed in this first one!! SO CUTE! SO SWEET! WE LOVE IT! "Giving Daddy kisses!" HOW PRECIOUS! The other three are of Landon riding his 4-wheeler and in one he's eating a oreo cookie! YOU CAN SEE THE COOKIE IN HIS TEETH! HA-HA! Thanks for sending these darling pics Jess! We miss You and Sammi and Gus so MUCH!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are some great pics!!!

Sarah said...

So cute. I love the one of them kissing. His eyes being closed makes it that much cuter! xoxo

Peg said...

The pictures of your son are adorable. What a cutie. Him and his dad are so cute together. Honk Honk.