Thursday, January 22, 2009

This made my day!

My Mom doesn't have a blog yet so she couldn't comment on my last post that I did. AND NOT THAT I WOULD OF EVER EXPECTED HER TOO! But I wanted to share this e-mail that she sent to me at work today....
From: Margo Meacham Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:59 AM To: Tawnia Allen Subject:
TAWNIA NIKOL I JUST LOOKED AT YOUR BLOG YOU BROUGHT STREAMING TEARS DOWN MY FACE DAUGHTER YOU DONT HAVE TO THANK ME FOR ANYTHING I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU FOR MY DAUGHTER .WHEN GOD ASKED WHO YOU WANTED FOR YOUR MOM I AM SO THANKFUL YOU PICKED ME I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW SWEET BEAUTFUL TAWN. I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY YOU DESERVE IT LOVE MOM XOXOXOX
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mom: Thank you! You made my day once again! I love you so very much! YOU TRUELY ARE THE BEST!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is a great email! I think it is wonderful you and your mom are so close!!!

Taryn said...

Your so lucky to have such a great mom! She seems to have set the example for you because you are a great mom to Shan and Landon! And Shan will be a great mom too!

"Just the Four of Us" said...

Oh.. how cute! Your really are a great Mom. At least we know where you get it from.. Your Mom,

Sarah said...

So sweet! You two are so alike.