skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We LOVE 4-wheelers! LOVE THEM! But we are saying goodbye to our Blue Raptor! We sold it! I am kinda having mixed emotions about it, I'm happy, but then deep down I'm kinda sad! We have had so many fun times with this fast thing! Including our fun trips out to the sand dunes! I will never forget one of our friends looked at John one time out there and said "I can't believe your wife can ride that thing that good-and that FAST!" HA! I LOVED THE RAPTOR! I went up and down sand mountain, up the shoulder, I went as fast as that thing would carry me! But now getting a little older, we just don't hardly ever use it, we use our other two mountain 4-wheelers now! They are lots of fun too, but just not as crazy and fast! Here are some last pics of our Raptor!
Makes me wanna go out and ride FAST right NOW!
I'm sure glad Landon doesn't have a clue what's going on, or he would be so upset! Thank heaven for the other camo wheelers!
2 comments:
That pic of Landon on it is so dang cute!
look at my baby boy on that big wheelin thing makes grandma a nervous wreck he looks so little on that big thing. boy do i ever have the cutest grandkids i am so proud and love them soooooo much thanks tawn and john
Post a Comment