Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Nick!

My Brother Nick's birthday was Friday the 13th, we celebrated yesterday Sunday at my Mom's, it was a great party! I love my Brother so very much, he is one of my best friends! He is so sweet and so handsome! I know I can cound on my Brother for anything, and it goes the same way, I would do anything for my Brother! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK, I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, your Birthdays are close! Happy Birthday Nick! Cute pics of the Birthday Bash!

amanda said...

man i miss the birthday parties. I have missed everyones this year, makes me want to cry.
those ones of landon
ha just look at that smile, hes all for it!
cute

"Just the Four of Us" said...

Sorry I am a little late on the comment. But Happy Birthday Nick =)You look hot!

Newer Post Older Post Home