skip to main |
skip to sidebar
No reason to cry....Another year older, and another year I'm around to be with my kids, Hubby, family and friends!! I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! :) So many people complain about getting older, but I am grateful for every birthday I can have.......I look at it like this "I'M STILL HERE!-BRING ON THE BIRTHDAYS!" Happy birthday to me...............................:)
7 comments:
Happy Happy birthday!!! HONK HONK!!!
Happy Birthday Tawn!
Happy Birthday to you HONK HONK!!!!!
Happy Birthday! Hope it's so wonderful.
Happy Birthday Tawnia!! I couldn't agree with you more. I love your optomistic aditude
Happy Birthday Tawnia! Even if we get OLD at least we still have our family. And then you have to look at the brighter side of things... There is always someone older than you! LOL.. Love ya.
Happy, Happy, Birthday! I didnt know it was your Birthday. Looking back at Tanner days, I do remember it being in Feb. Hope you had a wonderful day. You deserve it. You're such a great person. xoxo
Post a Comment