Saturday, February 28, 2009

Now it's bath time for Lacy!

The other night Shan asked if she could bath Lacy, I was a little hesitant cause Lacy is a big dog! But she really needed a bath, so I said what the heck! I had Shan do it in the back bathroom! LOL! Lacy LOVED it! She just sat there and then layed there like it was a massage she was getting! She was so funny! Me and my kids are such animal lovers! We love doggies the very most though, well for Shan it's a toss up between dogs and dolphins. :)
Shan, you are such a sweet girl!!!!!! Mommy loves you SO MUCH!

2 comments:

Mandos said...

oh the fun of giving dogs baths! It looks like Shan did a great job!

Sarah said...

Cute pics! Funny pics! I could not bath a dog or any animal for that matter!