skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We had a very nice Valentines Day, John made us a YUMMY breakfast, then with the snowy weather, we took Landon out, he wanted to build a snowman, the snow wouldn't pack, so we gave up on that, and Daddy build him a little castle. It was fun! Landon took a couple rides on his 4-wheeler, and chased the dogs around. We just played, then we went and had dinner at "La'Luna" our favorite restraunt. When we got home, we made cookies together. It was lots of fun!
John is reading his Valentines day card right before breakfast.
Darn snow wouldn't pack for a snow man...
So Daddy build a castle instead.
4-wheeler fun!
Daddy was writing names on the back of the menu and Landon would read and point to what they said. So cute!
We love La'Luna!
Mommy and her cheesy little Valentine! I love him SOOO MUCH!
Mmmmmmm. Making cookies!
My Sexy Valentine! I love my Hubby so MUCH!
1 comment:
So great to be with the ones you love!
I love la'luna too! Yummy smothered burritos!
Post a Comment