Friday, March 13, 2009

A Daddy and Son's love....

In my lifetime I have seen some pretty strong bonds with kids and there Daddy's, but this bond between Landon and John is pretty amazing! It's undescribable! As hard as some nights are without my Husband home, with him working nights, I am so grateful that he can be with our Son during the week while I'm working! Landon now only goes to daycare part-time, and even on those couple days he's with his Daddy till about noon. We feel that it's still good for Landon to be able to interact with other kids, so we kept him at daycare part-time. Anyway John is constantly sending me text pictures, and I love them, I had to share!
Playing trains with my Daddy!
Helping Daddy get the trailer ready for camping!
Eating salad with my Daddy.

3 comments:

The Cahoon Family said...

I love how he always smiles with his teeth. Ear to ear grin!! Luv and miss ya

Sarah said...

Awh, such a cute post. You can tell just how much he loves his Daddy. John is such a good Dad and Hubby to send you pics during the day and he is so good with Landon. You have such wonderful boys! I FREAKING LOVE HIS CHEESE MONKEY SMILE. XOXO

Clarke Family said...

AWWW...nothing is better then watching your kids play with their daddy!! So great!!