Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fun at the Scrapbook Expo!!!

I took Friday off of work and went to the Scrapbook Expo with a bunch of friends, it was so MUCH FUN! I was there from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight! I got one whole page done! LOL! My Sister ended up coming for a couple hours and my friend Karla and her little girl, I walked around with them while they shopped, and we all went to dinner then back to the expo for some more laughs and tons OF FUN!!!! I pissed off some women with my horn, but owell, we didn't care! We blew it more! HA-HA!!! HONK-HONK!!!!! Great times!!! I love all you girls!!!!!
I got the horn BABY!
Jamie, Me, and Shelly
My adorable baby Sis and me.
OMG! Shelly is such a hoot!!!!!
Jen and Rusty Pickle! LOL!
Always great laughs with Shelly!!!!!
Shelly and me. I love her so much!
Mandy and Shelly trying to get the deals! LOL!
We had Mexican dinner! YUMMY!
Back to the expo with more great laughs! Jamie, you are so flippin CUTE! I just love ya so much!

5 comments:

Peg said...

We did have fun. cant wait till the next time.HONK HONK!!!!!!

Mandos said...

Looks like you had a blast!

BTW.. Your hair looks super cute!!

Jamie said...

im soo glad we have this every year cause its soooo fun!!! I already cant wait till the next one!! HONK HONK

Margo said...

HEY MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER YOU ARE THE SUNSHINE IN MY LIFE. I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I EVER DID TO DESERVE THE MOST LOVING, CARING, THOUGHTFUL BEAUTIFUL AMAZINGLY ADORABLE DAUGHTER YOU ARE ALL THAT AND MORE TAWN. I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND HOW VERY PROUD I AM TO BE BLESSED WITH YOU MY VERY SPECIAL DAUGHTER LOVE YOU TAWN THE VERY MOSTEST MOM XOXO

Margo said...

OH AND BY THE WAY I AM SO GLAD YOU HAD FUN SCRAPBOOKING NOBODY DESERVES TIME TO ENJOY THEMSELVES MORE THAN YOU YOU ARE ALWAYS DOING FOR OTHERS IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU HAD A LITTLE FUN FOR YOURSELF AND SO GLAD MANDA WENT WIHT YOU SHE HAD A BLAST. LOVE MOM XOXO