skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Shan and I went to Cedar City Monday with my Mom and Dad to go see my Sister dance in her showcase at college. The drive down was kinda long, we went with my parents, but as you can see Shan and I made it fun! We were taking silly pics and laughing and just having a great time! We got there and went to my Sister's apartment while she was getting ready, Shan is so sweet, she cleaned her Aunt Mandy's room and arranged her closet on her own. WHAT A SWEETHEART!....... My Sister is the co-captain of her drill team, and they performed eight dances, it was so much fun to watch! After wards we all went to dinner and then back to Salt Lake! A very fast, but fun little trip! GREAT JOB LITTLE SIS! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU! And thanks to my Husband for taking the night off work to be with Landon so I didn't have to worry about him!
4 comments:
How fun!! Looks like they had some great routines!
Looks like a fun time. We love drill team competitions, We did it alot of years with Brandi
That looks like fun! I love watching dances! She should try out for So You Think You Can Dance!!
Oh, looks like you had a lot of fun. You girls are so cute!
Post a Comment