Monday, March 16, 2009

Lunch Visits......

I love it when John brings Landon to my work for my lunch break. He LOVES our fountains outside! LOL! On this day we just went and had "sconecutter" it was yummy! Landon and Daddy played on the phone while we were waiting. On there way back home, Landon ZONKED! John sent me a pic. SO CUTE! Thank goodness for cell phone pics!

2 comments:

Mandos said...

How fun! I loved it when my kids would visit at work. It always seamed to make my day go better. :)

Sarah said...

Oh, so nice of John to come and see you at work. I bet you just love that and I bet it is hard to go back to work. You have such a cute lil family :) I miss Sconecutter! The pic of Landon with the fountains is so dang cute. Hope you have a good Thurs, almost to Fri! xoxo