skip to main |
skip to sidebar
For all you scrappers out there, This weekend is the expo. Any of you planning on going? I'm going tomorrow, scrapping all day up until midnight or up untill they kick us out! LOL! I'm so excited! I don't get out enough just the girls (I hate leaving my kids!) I KNOW! I'M A FREAK! But I'm gonna do it anyway, probly cause it's for my kids! Ha-HA! And I deserve it!.....I'M SOOO BEHIND and hopefully I will get something done, but with the group I'm going with...I DOUGHT IT! LOL! Lots of laughs and lots of FUN! HONK-HONK! Hope to see you all there!
3 comments:
that sounds so fun. i love scrapbooking!! cute pics down there.
You're so cute! Did ya have fun?
I had SO MUCH FUN AT THE EXPO! Thanks to all my fun friends that went:) I really needed a day away with just friends, although the whole time I was calling and texting my Husband to see how my little Landon was, he's still not feeling well. Everything was fine though, and I'm so glad I stayed, a fun long day and a very late night! :) HONK-HONK!
Post a Comment