Saturday, April 25, 2009

Look what Grandma FOUND!!!!!

Well from all my past posts, we all know how obsessed Landon is with "blow ups" He loves to watch them blow up and down, over and over again. He had gone through 3 of them in one week! SERIOUSLY! So funny! My Aunt Janna gave him one, the motor blew up, then she got him another one, my Mom brought it out, it was a Bunny, it blew up the 2nd day of using it, when Landon turns the switch for them to deflate, he smashes them down for some silly reason. My Mom went out searching and found another Sponge Bob, she gave it to him last night after the solo comp. He was SO EXCITED! Let's see how long this one will last! LOL! And nope-it's no ones birthday either! HA!
Thank you Mammo for my new blowup!
up n down, up n down!
Landon & Grandpa posing with Spongebob
So funny! Obsessions start early! LOL!
Landon and Uncle Steven posing with Spongebob

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute!!!

Sarah said...

Oh, I bet he just LOVED this. So cute~

Taryn said...

I have a huge smile on my face! I think that he is so stinkin' cute and I knew what this post was going to be about before I even read it!

PS- Did you know that the boys can start soccer at age 3? You should try and get him in this fall!